RETURNS & REFUNDS
As our Minicami NZ garments are all ‘handmade to order’ we do not refund any garments due to incorrect size choice or change of mind. We will however replace or refund any faulty goods only at our discretion.
We are happy to exchange a garment due to incorrect size however we reserve the right to exchange ‘change of mind’ garments at our discretion.
Please let us know at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order, providing your reason for the return for credit or exchange.
Full priced items returned due to incorrect size will happily be exchanged or a credit note issued for a future purchase.
This excludes sale items or any items sold during a promotion.
Shipping of exchanges, other than faulty goods, will be at the customer’s cost.
We will accept one exchange per purchase.
A maximum of 2 garments per return (so please choose carefully before placing your order).
Sales items are final, no exchanges or credit notes issued.
- We are unable to exchange used, laundered or customer damaged goods
- Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order, providing your reason for the return
- Send back returned items with original tags and packaging, in a sealed waterproof courier bag
- The customer’s delivery cost for exchanges is not refundable
- A further delivery charge will apply for re-sending any exchanges other than faulty garment replacements or circumstances considered justified by Minicami NZ
- Delivery of exchanged goods to Australia & the rest of the world will be paid for by the customer.
- A further delivery charge will apply for re-sending exchanges if the order is ‘change of mind’.
Please courier all returns to:
MINICAMI NZ Ltd
2480D State Highway 25
T: +64 21522762
Please allow 5-7 working days for exchanges/credit notes to be processed once they are received by Minicami NZ Ltd
If you have any queries regarding returns please contact us on +6421522762 or email email@example.com
Please carefully fill in your correct address when ordering. We can’t accept responsibility for the wrong address being used for an order.
Email us if your order does not arrive. Our next stage will be to lodge an enquiry with the relevant courier service. The courier service will correspond with you to confirm non delivery of goods and require a response. The process can take up to 2 months to complete. It is safer if you can have items delivered when you are present, so please provide a secure daytime delivery address where possible
National deliveries are by track and trace courier
Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
- FREE delivery for NZ delivery over $60
Please allow 5-10 working days for delivery
- $20 for purchases under $200
- FREE delivery for purchases over $200
Rest of the world
Please allow 8-12 working days for delivery
- $40 for purchases under $300
- FREE delivery for purchases over $300
Overseas import taxes
Minicami is not liable for any import taxes that may apply to the delivery of your order
If you need to chase an order please contact us on +6421522762 or email firstname.lastname@example.org